The course will be open 7 days a week from Tuesday 12th May 2020
Covid-19 Level 2 guidelines apply.
Bookings are available between 8:am – 5:30pm each day. Office staff are available between 9:00am and 5:30pm each day for contactless payment. Any bookings made between 8:00am and 9:00am will need to make payment arrangements with Kaye or pay after they have finished their round of golf. 9 hole games only available.
All bookings must be made either by emailing email@example.com or calling 021 850 924. Booking will be confirmed. You must have a confirmed booking before playing. NO BOOKING – NO PLAY. NO PAY – NO PLAY.
The key difference between Alert Level 3 and Alert Level 2 is that under Alert Level 2 the New Zealand Golf Handicapping System is live again and golf can be played outside your bubble.
GOLF AT LEVEL 2
At Alert Level Two, playing of golf can be undertaken however there are firm measures in place to ensure the health and safety of all in the golf sector and the community.
The most important principle is to ‘play it safe’ and remain physically distant from others. The health, safety and wellbeing of your staff, members, golf participants and the wider community is of paramount importance.
- All players must be registered to enable contract tracing. Details will be recorded at the time of booking.
- All players should wash and dry their hands before and after play.
- Groups of golfers should maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres between themselves and other groups on the course.
- While the national handicap system will be operational, physical scorecards can not be handed in. Bring along a piece of paper and pen if you want to score. Scorecards cannot be physically issued prior to play nor returned after play.
- All pins have removed from the practice putting greens and greens.
- At-risk players (such as those over 70) may need to take extra measures to protect themselves. The Ministry of Health is developing further guidelines for at-risk groups.
- Our teeoff times are at 10-minute intervals only to ensure distancing between groups is maintained.
- Players must maintain a minimum distance of at least two metres between themselves and other players on the course who are not in their team.
- Everyone must start on hole one. We will be reminding all players that they need to go to their cars as soon as they have finished the round. No hanging around after your game.
- Driving range and practice greens will not be available for use.
- Equipment cannot be shared. Please ensure you have your own equipment and trolleys where possible. We are able to hire trundlers out for $5 hire fee which we completely clean and sterilise after each use.
- Some people may bring their own carts which is ok. Some people may bring spectators/supporters who just want to walk with them, they will need to be registered for contact tracing purposes.
- All pins/flagsticks have been removed from the course and the hole is located in the centre of the green. The cup has been placed upside down. It is up to the individual to decide if your putt has been successful.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course.
- The golf course, clubhouse, pro shop, changing room and any other facility at the golf club can open at Alert Level 2.
- All staff, players, visitors must adhere to general government advice; particularly all recommended hygiene measures.
- Strict hygiene and sanitisation practices will be maintained throughout the facility including all common touchpoints and surfaces.
- Physical distancing between all staff, players and visitors should be maintained.
- Groups of guests in the clubhouse will be limited to 10 people per group. All groups will be seated, have separation from other groups, and will be served by a single server where possible. Golfers should only sit with the group they played golf with
- Between Thursday 14 May and Friday 22 May, hospitality venues can only serve customers if they are there to dine i.e customers in the clubhouse must purchase food.*